Learn how we can help you!
The Retail & eCommerce space is one in which technology has emerged as a key differentiator. In this fiercely competitive environment customers are relentlessly pursuing enhanced shopping experiences, information on-demand and more exciting ways to engage with products and services.
Inspire Infosol can help you in leveraging technology to handle these challenges. Here is a quick summary of the value addition that we can provide as you traverse the path charted in your digital transformation roadmap:
- Building engaging in-store experiences through behavioural analytics, context-aware and location-based services, kiosks, interactive digital displays and customer advisory tools to assist shop-floor staff
- Powering your marketing efforts through automation (of campaigns and promotions) and analytics-driven targeted, personalized customer outreach and engagement programmes
- Creating a seamless, proactive omni-channel for customer support across Social Media, Mobile, Web and traditional IVR aimed at delighting your customers and knowing them better in terms of choices, expectations and shopping habits
- Operating a digital supply chain with the use of IoT sensors, RFID and monitored devices to create a process-driven approach that is effective, reliable and agile
- Running advanced analytics for predicting customer behaviour to facilitate effective up-sell and cross-sell
- Migration of Apps to Cloud for significantly boosting their efficiency
- Monetizing data to build new revenue streams
- Enhancing the overall quality of decisions by providing Retail Analytics and BI services; these include Store Analytics, Cashier Analytics, Merchandise Analytics and Real-Time Reporting
Leveraging its expertise in the Retail & eCommerce space, Inspire Infosol has created accelerators that are specially designed to enable you to attain your retail goals. Our comprehensive ecommerce framework ‘GoDigital’ is versatile, readily adaptable and capable of helping you meet the formidable challenges of the Retail business using both – traditional as well as digital channels.