Inspire Infosol is a next-generation global technology company with offices in India, Ireland, and the US. We use technology to make things happen for our customers.With a Visionary and Objective management team and a technical team with leaps of imagination and innovation we are a team built on core principles of integrity, honesty, and transparency.
We are looking for individuals who aren’t just looking for a “Job” but for individuals who are passionate and are looking to grow alongside our ever-growing team to contribute to a mission that matters.
Number of positions:
• Analyzing client’s business requirements and processes through document and workflow analysis. Detailing the business solution for the project including the documentation of customer needs and expectations.
• Documenting short, simple description of a feature (or any requirement) told from a business perspective in simple terms as user stories.
• Communicating client’s business requirements by constructing easy-to-understand data and process models.
• Translating stakeholder requirements into different tangible deliverables such as Service management Plan (SMP), HLDs, functional specifications, user stories, workflow/process diagrams, data flow/data model diagrams using MS Visio and Power Point.
• Defect triaging between various teams to ensure remediation of defects.
• Facilitating monthly meetings with clients to document requirements and explore potential solutions.
• Liaising between business and technical teams to ensure a mutual understanding of processes and applications.
• Reviewing business priorities, and analyzed options, risks, and costs.
• Assisting team members with training on new work processes.
• UAT Testing
• Familiarizing with Agile software development methodology.
• Domain expertise in Aviation, Navitaire, Amadeus, dotRez API, MVVM, Rest end points, should have worked on at least 5 enterprise mobile apps end to end development.
Number of positions:
• Strategize, architect and build technical solutions to align with business needs
• Facilitate collaboration sessions with customers to formulate creative and practical solutions to their challenges
• Defining and building the overall technical architecture for the mobile applications that is being envisioned with the customer, stakeholders and our own internal products
• Programming new or existing mobile application for iOS Phone devices using iOS platforms .
• Leading the mobile development team to ensure a quality solution, making sure project is delivered on time and within budget. Develop, coach, and mentor team members on standards and best practices for Agile mobile software delivery
• Build and maintain project team structure for meeting successful project objectives. Manage and assign individual tasks and responsibilities to direct reports
• Impart required training & conduct knowledge transfer sessions for other team members
• Demonstrate responsibility for the full project life-cycle, with reference applications in the App Store and/or Play Store
• Draw the high-level project requirements into application architecture and collaborate with team-mates to implement that architecture
• Collaborate with the User Interface/User Experience team for wireframes interpretation to translate business requirements into technical specifications
• Familiar with multiple techniques to integrate third-party libraries
• and APIs into your apps